Sunday, November 22, 2009

i though..

Everything seems possible for us, looks like i'm so wrong. There's no way for us to turn back the time. I miss the days when everything were working out pefectly for just for us. Now, everything seems impossible. I cant tell what will happen to us next. All we can do is to find a way to deal with the situation. Maybe i'm getting tired..

Was wondering if i should give up, in the end, i choose not to..all thanks to God's love..some how, can feel his unfailing love for u, which is like a Miracle..maybe God wants me to wait..and some miracle thingy will happen? Nevermind, i believe in God for more greater things in life..^^ All I need is patience..good things are always worth waiting.

Feel so blessed to know my Cellgroup..Kailin told me that she pray for me..cause almost this whole week i was having gastric pain..so missed last sunday service..everything is not very smooth for me..hope things would ge better next week..bye~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment