Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SAD!! :(


can't wait to watch the video eh??


WTH?! LOL, If you read all the comments, most of them sounds like the editor has died..LOL!!

One of the comments: "the only thing to say is that you made the greatest Dota videos on youtube and we know you ve put your heart in it as we always could see in the results... r i p blurpi"
LOL, R I P, LOL. Blurpi is not dead yet, why RIP?

And this is sooo...
"Blurp,I quited dota too due to studies..
Future is more important than dota"

and the reply from someone else...

"he's not quitting dota for studies, he's quitting it to play WoW...."
"not even close to a valid reason"

LOL

super retard comment..
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO! :'( ill cry myself to sleep tonight. "

wtf, u serious? lol

"Oi you ugly bastard stop playing VVoVV and get back on DotA I beg at your life "
WOW..

ok, no more funny comments..LOL..


Gift exchange..the cake was made by Tash..



together with our gift!! ^^

waaa, I still have alot of things to post! >.<
Still have kakashit birthday!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment