Friday, January 22, 2010

Childish People...and....-WTF mode!

what are we talking about? WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FKER GERALD AND TRACY. Why am I soo....angry? THAT BECAUSE THEY BULLY MY FRIEND ALAN. WTH?!

Long story. Tmr, I'm going to Yishun ITE. Jus to find the 2 idioits that bully Alan and talk to them.


Gerald: Because of him and his plan, he made a small matter into a big matter. And this matter, its their school project. They couldnt choose their ow team of ppl, so their a**hole teacher put them with Caifa. Everytime I was with him, he always have his PSP in his hand. No matter where, or when, the PSP in there. When I said i intend to open chalet, he said he will go. But in the end never. Cause he said he wanna do the project. The project, they drag all the way to last min and do. [wtf?!] Why? Cause Luck wants the designer to draw the board game. [Will explain whats the project abt.] So they wait and wait like an idiot, and I alr tell Caifa dont wait alr. He said Luck wants Tracy to draw. -.-

Tracy is a very creative girl. She can come up with ideas that most ppl wont think of it. From a very simple board game, she think of ideas to improve the board game. But its still simple. One week before the due date. Out of sudden, she wanted to make it into 3D. I was wondering, so little time left, yet you said you want to make it into 3D?! Must be crazy! So, Gerald, swear, saying that he and Tracy can finish the 3D project. He even said Caifa and the others no need to help. How nice of them. Nice his a**!  t(-.-t)

In the end, when poor Alan called him and ask abt the project. Guess what? He said that no ppl help the both of them. FINE! Caifa help but cutting the cardboard. [They need cardboard to make into small cubes.] In the end, they failed to hand in on time.  The best thing? After chalet, I went home to put my stuff and rush down to Woodlands to help Caifa, Luck and Alan. I help them do all the way to midnight and take cab home. [T.T] When they go back to school, Gerald immediately tell teacher that they when to chalet and never do project. He even said this: wow, you guys still have the guts to come to sch? Kenneth, who saw this, was so angry. I dunno why he was so angry, but i can tell. Not quite sure wad happen next but all i know is that Gerald called Alan's phone. But sadly, it was Ken who answered. And he scolded Gerald. I think Caifa told me that Gerald cried. Guess he complain to Tracy. And thats how Tracy got drag into the picture. Tracy was damn childish. She said she wanna play gangster. Seriously, I LOL'd. She's 20 this yr. I'm 18 this yr. I dare to say that i'm more mature than her. Its only a small misunderstanding, why say wanna play gangster? So childish. Heard that she know/ from AMK de gang. Sad to say, my sis know some of them too. ^^ Hais, this kind of childish ppl not worth wasting time on, but I have to help Alan. If not, they will always bully Alan.

Edit: This is only some part of it. I never say the full story. Glad that my sis know some ppl. She just got home and i ask her. Thats the advantage. LOL. Meh.. I use alot of bad words, but i edited them. Cause I shouldnt make my blog "dirty" because of them!!^^ I bold and colour some words red. And the Project was about Life Skill. So they have to come up with Question about healthy life style and they had to design a board game. This project could predict if they would pass their exams. It seems like a lame project, but it carry high marks that could help them pass.

To Tracy: i dunno if u have my blog, but I dun want to be friend or enemy with you. Cause you're not even worth being my hi bye friend. You know ppl from AMK? Sorry, you lost the game. Saying that you're very mature? Sorry, you're NOT mature at all. Please wake up, time to do some self- reflection. Stop acting so bossy, cause you're not that big at all. Maybe you are, but only your body build. And that cant proof you anything. Alan may be nice to tease and bully, but please know the limit.

Just played DotA with Luck, ZS, and Caifa. -wtf -arsh mode FTW~! I made them lag by spamming Shiva and BKB on PL. I defend my tree like mad! Keep spamming not stop. I killed Luck twice near our Tree of Life. ZS died and he didnt know how he died. Still lose, but it was one of my most enjoyable dota match. Thanks. I know I'm mad in that game. But I couldnt help it!! >.< Late game owned Luck and Caifa was damn epic!! I admit, I was laughing throughout the whole game!! My kidneys hurts alot too!! OMG..

Everyday at home so bored. All thanks to my aunt, she made me lost interet in EVERYTHING. I dont know what i should study. When I study what she wants me to, she's also the one that make me lose interest. I'm over here trying to make myself to study for something which i dont really like, she everytime keep saying things that make me lose interest. I use to like pastry and baking alot, but not now anymore. She f*cked my life.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete