never play dota much this few days. Now ladder and pub full of leavers. >.> fags. LOL. Not dota-ing, so i got so bored at home. With no one to chat with and play with, I dig for The Sims 3, but somehow the game doesn't load. T.T So I was looking for something to watch. Cannot find any nice show to watch!! zzz!! I was looking at Death Note, and I heard sth. like the disk was not put back properly. I open and i saw a Bleach disk. Curious me, go on and watch, and dang! hooked! FFFUUU!! Mus be my cousin watch alr anyhow put. Got addicted to bleach, so went to MangaFox and read. Read not shiok enuff. Go buy disk watch la! LOL. I know very crazy. Cause Bleach is fk-ing long. Blame the damn disk that i found. =.= sob sob.
ta-ta~! I also buy Doritos to eat and watch at the same time!! ^^
Got addicted at the right time?
Recently got so tried and hungry easily. Dunno why...From EP 1-30, I finish them in 2 days. Waaa. I wanna watch. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment