Epic eh? One whole bag of snacks! w00ts!
I'm happy that I can't see "things", but sometimes when I'm down with luck, I can see. Most of the time I can feel them very near me or following me. But when I was still young, I counter a few of them. Seen one in the bathroom and in my room too! haha! Bathroom was super scary. I still rmb it clearly. There's one time it was at a playground. I got disturb by "things" when I was still a baby. LOL.
Beautiful eh? My aunt happen to have a customer that can see "things". And he/she told me aunt not to go there at night alone or with BF/ husband. Esp after 10pm. The customer said there really alot. Its like more than thousand of "them" on that bridge. Before the customer told her about the bridge, one of the worker told her that the bridge was very nice at night. But sadly, not even half an hour, the customer told her about the bridge.. haha. This make me wanna go there at night... heh heh..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2FjC7aaAU
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
Gay or not, he's hot! haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2FjC7aaAU
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
Gay or not, he's hot! haha!


No comments:
Post a Comment