Totally inspired by BLEACH episode 254 omake.
Kazeshini: Hey, wake up! Everyone's already gone off to fight.
Shūhei: *wakes up* Kazeshini?
Kazeshini: *grin* I finally snapped out of it. Sorry I beat you down so hard. I'll be a good little Zanpakutō now, you can use me as much as you like!
Shūhei: *teary eyed* Kazeshini, I'm sorry I said I hated you.
*Shūhei & Kazeshini hugged*
Kazeshini: Did you actually buy that bullshit?!
Shūhei:
*Kazeshini back stabs Shūhei, literally*
Shūhei: Hey, wait! You little--!
Kazeshini: Man, I'm awesome! You're so gullible! *cackles manically*
Shūhei: *wakes up* Kazeshini?
Kazeshini: *grin* I finally snapped out of it. Sorry I beat you down so hard. I'll be a good little Zanpakutō now, you can use me as much as you like!
Shūhei: *teary eyed* Kazeshini, I'm sorry I said I hated you.
*Shūhei & Kazeshini hugged*
Kazeshini: Did you actually buy that bullshit?!
Shūhei:
*Kazeshini back stabs Shūhei, literally*
Shūhei: Hey, wait! You little--!
Kazeshini: Man, I'm awesome! You're so gullible! *cackles manically*
That's Kazeshini. He's awesome!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X70LKSQbRuo
That's the vid. hahaaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment