Urahara Kisuke is ♥ ♥ ♥!!
before going out! Still got alot of pic, but i lazy post.. haha!
Went to PS with that noob Cai Fa to see katana. At first, I though the bleach katana was fake. Me and Cai fa was super curious how Kenpachi's katana looks like. Very different from the anime. I ask if it was a real katana, and the staff said yes! OMG! I wanted to see Urahara's, and the staff suddenly said Urahara's katana was in 2 tone, black and white! He even draw the whole katana out and show us. OMG! SUPER NICE. The staff also show us Ichigo's Ban Kai katana and Rukia's Shi Kai. But Rukia's Shi Kai is not white! So sad! But Ichigo's Ban Kai was black! And it was smaller that other katana! I ask if they have the white one..................
LOL! Aww, they dun have it. Sad face.......Oh Shit! its 2.05 am alr! time to slp!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment