Around 9.30PM, just another 30 mins before closing, me and Winnie was chatting abt lost of stuff. We're pretty random. The first thing we chatted was the shop opposite mine.
The sales boy block the entrance with a chair in their store and switch off the lights. Winnie came up to me and ask if it was blackout or wad. I told her that he went to get sth, I think. So random of her, she said she wan her shop to be like his. And she goes on and switch off the lights. LOL. After that she switch them on again, and continue chatting ant MICs...She name them as 'ah pao' [idk.], and I told her abt a shop in Bugis street, there's this MIC sales girl "force" ppl to buy stuff. There's one time I went to the shop, and she freaking keep asking me to buy this buy that. I got sick and tired of her and I bought sth which cost me 8 bucks. And that thing is so freaking small. FK! Waste my money. The second time was at PS. This time I smart never buy, but she keep begging me to buy. And I told Winnie if they are hired to work or hired to beg? She also told me one of her experience with a MIC sales girl too. She said they[MICs] are like holding a knife 'forcing' you to buy their products. LOL.
And the sales boy keep doing the same thing. [switching off the lights.] When he's gone, I would say blackout. And there's 2 shopper, asked how much does each slippers cost. Winnie replied 2. LOL. And Winnie said the sales boy is out. And I add in that his shop blackout and went to get help. LOL. The sales boy came back soon after I said that. LOL!! I cant rmb his name. He told me abt 2 days ago and I cant rmb it. ahhaha!! We keep laughing after that. And I also complaint to her abt my job. She said my boss sucks. HAHA!
She always prepare to close her shop at 9.45. So I asked her: wah! You so early close ar? She said: No, I on standby mode. Then later 10 alr, I pack my thing and go. LOL!
And earlier today, the sales boy keep coming to my shop and chat with me. He told me some lame funny jokes. LOL. Winnie told me he's sticking to me like super glue. LOL!!
This wall of text is pretty boring. I know. Bed time~~! Nitez
No comments:
Post a Comment