Aww.. So busy and tired! Tired not only because of working, but also from drawing!
Ice blended Caramel from The Coffee Bean! My fav.!!
Neat eh? Gonna show the current one soon.
Was super bored. So I started playing with my cam. ahaha!
My boss saw this drawing. And ask me to draw a few with price on it. GG. It took me abt a week [?]to finish it. I like this edited version, cause the shading is more obvious.
Original. Its the same as my blog banner. My drawing is not that good la.
Knock off abit early. Was on my way to the ladies, and I past by the shop that sell wig. Was curious how I look like with short hair. So I tried. LOL! It was so weird! haha! OMG! If CF was there, he sure ask me try the white hair. Then he would say crap..like... "Hichigo!" or "Shiro-Chan!" So sleepy, Nite!







No comments:
Post a Comment