Monday, May 17, 2010

FML!

FML No. One:  After working at Bugis almost a week, Starbucks contact me. FML! Going for interview this Friday at 1PM. 
 FML No. Two: Look at the clothes! I have to fold them. -.-

FML No. Three: Was at Bugis Junction's Mac. Wanted to buy my lunch, but I forgot that during weekends and public holidays, their breakfast was extend to 12. I was like 'oh shit!'. In the end, I bought Breakfast deluxe which cost $7.55. Damn it.......But its delicious! haha!
Okay, thats all. There's no more FML thing. Phew! 
Without my stuff, the table would be empty! The aunty from next door said I'm super neat! ^^ hee hee!
There's something I hate about the shop. Everytime when ppl walk in, there's no sound at all! Dammit!! I was drawing happily, and this stupid caifa give me a scare. WTF! 
I love my BB! My phone was suppose to be 'dead' But it some how manage to stay alive from 4.30pm to 12.30am! Epic! Didn't know that the last batt could last that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment