love this AVM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQ8U5YwpUU&feature=related
Its so sad.
Itachi was a hero ,he saved his village by murdering his own clan, he joined the Akatsuki so that he could find Madara Uchiha, he cannot defeat him, in the meantime Sasuke was training hard so that he could beat Itachi he finds him and almost kills him,with that poke on the forehead. Itachi gives him his remaining powers, Sasuke has yet to realise that all this years he's been hunting the man who tried to protect him, the man who made him strong,Itachi the man who loved him more than his parents.
Thats the story. I didnt watch Naruto, so I dunno. Luck sent me the link to their first part of the fight, which I continue part 2-3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQ8U5YwpUU&feature=related
Its so sad.
Itachi was a hero ,he saved his village by murdering his own clan, he joined the Akatsuki so that he could find Madara Uchiha, he cannot defeat him, in the meantime Sasuke was training hard so that he could beat Itachi he finds him and almost kills him,with that poke on the forehead. Itachi gives him his remaining powers, Sasuke has yet to realise that all this years he's been hunting the man who tried to protect him, the man who made him strong,Itachi the man who loved him more than his parents.
Thats the story. I didnt watch Naruto, so I dunno. Luck sent me the link to their first part of the fight, which I continue part 2-3.
No comments:
Post a Comment