Vampires Sucks.
Anybody wanna watch? In cinema around mid Sept?
Cont: one of my store manger, Kiat, was doing POS. He served this customer. She ordered food and she said she want a drink. And she ordered Caramel Macchiato.
"having here or take away?"
"caramel macchiato."
"sorry miss, having here, or take away?"
"Oh..having here..."
ROFLMAO.
Today, I also encounter a customer like that. having here or take away? She shake her head. And said no.. WTF?! LOL..
Another story: [ Before I join SB]
Meow did closing ytd. The following day, he had to do the closing too. He was super tired alr. And there's a customer ask him for a cup of cold water.
" Here's your water."
" Can I have a bigger cup of ice water?"
" What? This one not big enuff ar?" [WTFROFLMAO!!]
"Sorry sorry!! I change for you."
Meow FTW!! HAHAHAHA!!
Damn, I have no idea how my hand got cut. LOL.. Have to sleep early!! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment