Thursday, August 26, 2010

updateeee~

22 Aug `10
Today was his last day, YET HE DIDN'T CAME! ARGH! On 21st i stay back just to help Richard and Sharil to do closing! F him! But I miss him sia! LOL. I also dunno why I miss him. When the 2 of us are all alone, the atmosphere was super tense.. hahaha!! Cause we dont even talk to each other at all...! Epic eh?! There one time when on me and him on the floor. I was POS. He double bar-ing. The air was soooo 'heavy'. haha.. come to think of it, it was so funny.

Why didn't I talk to him?......

24 Aug `10
was chatting on the phone with Josie. Funny sia. We chat alot of things. From work to ppl then to our self. Most of our topic are work.. sigh.. My hands are getting itch. For. DotA. Again. LOL. But I'm still on the old patch. + my WC3 got problem. Sad.
Anyway, its BLEACH 10th Anniversary! 10 years! woots. Kubo release a guide which includes 66 pages of color manga! I wanna buy book 45 and 46 in English version. But dun have leh. So hard to find.. sad.

25 Aug `10
 Today got work. Karen Jyaas left. SO sad. Josie working till end of sept. Everyone is leaving. Noel ask me if I want to change to Full-Time instead of Part-Time. The problem is full time damn fierce seh. Have been doing bar for some time. Some bitch customer are sooo fussy. CB...SO angry. This week no closing for me! yay!! Do closing until bored alr. Some more I season closing alr...

Zul drop by today. She's working at Forever 21 now.. So sad.. Miss her la..

No comments:

Post a Comment