Thursday, October 7, 2010

BAKING TIME!~

KON!!
I dunno wad Kon is doing...
ICHIGO, RIKO. Ichigo is the name that I wanted, Riko is Si Jie in Japanese.
tadaa~~
Cookies!! 
 Creepy lift. It says 10, but we're on the 14!
We make them on Monday, Tuesday only me and Toshiro. LOL. Me and Toshiro made Ichigo Daifuku and cookies! We made lots of cookies for Kon. T.T
And today, outing with Josie! We went to arcade and play. The 2 of us got hooked on Maximum Tune. LOL.
I'm playing it w/o the card. My maximum speed is pathetic. 244. Sad.
I love this map! Awesome night scene!
yay me! I defeat all 10 racers! wahaha!! I Cheat One. Cause its easy mode! 

STOCK EVO 9 LEH! U WAN ME TO CHALLENGE 450 HP AND ABOVE MY STOCK EVO WILL DIE.
Who says girls can't drift?

No comments:

Post a Comment