LOL!! MY AFTER WORK BECOME SLEEP!
I reach home, on my comp and air-con, and sleep on my bed! ahahah! Bloody tired, can?!
ok..Start updating nao..
oldest.
LOL. All of us are waiting to go home!
MIO-CHAN! She belong to Shiro-chan! Gonna get BRS and Yui-chan from afa!
friggin' bored!
Front cam sucks.
this was few days ago, went to Shiro-chan's hse.
hahaha! She was msg-ing when i took this!
I dunno wad she doing la! lol.
That the jacket...
yay! pink lens! Another pair of lens, she pack the wrong color! One side Black and other Brown! Sad!
2 more weeks to AFA! I wanna meet KANAME, SCANDAL and Danny Choo!
Danny Choo posted some thing that's motivational. He do post about Japan culture too.
He posted sth that make me start thinking.
ok. will blog other day. gonna prepare to go out. lol.











No comments:
Post a Comment