Most of the pics will be random pics.
From this pic, u should know how much i love their toilet. lol.
haha..me and niece.
At lift lobby.
Awesome lift door!
lol..i dunno why got telephone here.
Awesome view with awesome pool!
uhh..
Aww..I love the lights! yes, 57 storey high.
After my sister came, we was so bored, and end up walking inside the mall. All the shop were closed tho.
Me and sis started craving for SB... So we took cab to Raffles City SB. LOL.
And on the way back...
SAW THIS MURCIELAGO!! Even tho. i hardly say or post abt cars/die-cast, I'm still madly in love with them!!
Saw this the other day at ION. Before F1 start...
26th Sept `10
Yay. going to meet my girls at Downtown East!! So happy!! It was Felicia's nephew 2nd bday!! We went there to celebrate too! Daven is so cute la!
I didn't take photo. Lazy..All the photo at FB.
Midnight go walk walk some more. LOL! Den we saw...
There's tons at level 5! OMG! Me and 'Toshiro' wanted this!!
Cute eh?!
I wanna take a picture of Grimmjow, Ichigo and Ulquiorra. But 'Toshiro' insist him and Byakuya in the pic!!
Anyway, GOOD NEWS,YO! LOL!
I FINALLY LEFT STARBUCKS, WHICH IS A PLACE OF HELL. It's make u feel like u're in Heaven, but, u're not. Why? Coz there's 2 idiotic female managers, making things difficult for us, Chinese.
How? By treating us like sand bags when there no one else. And when we're on the floor, they act like they do really care for us. What kind of managers are they? One of them was super nice to a malay partner. And he was new. She wasn't that nice to others. WTF?!
They bully chinese partners in a 'nice' way.
When CF told me that Noel scolded the 2 of them. I was super happy. Not really happy. Coz I dunno wad happen. But CF told me that maybe Wentao told Noel abt it? That why he scold them?
Sooner or later, Wentao will leave. CONFIRM.
Before Kyle left, I asked him if he will come back here and work. He shake his head and give me a look that says: LIKE FUCKING HELL I WOULD COME BACK HERE AND WORK!!
LOL!
I'm happy that Noel terminate my contract. Before he msg me, I called Josie to help me think of ideas to tell him. After i receive his msg, I was like OH YES!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!
I replied him that I also cannot work there any more.
Fact 1: Its true that my aunt dun wan me to work there.
Fact 2: Pay too little.
Fact 3: I sooner or later have to go back to school and study.
Fact 4 [ which is secret] : Cos u have 2 shitty managers that I have ever met.
I only told him Fact 3. The rest I didn't told him. Cos I dun find the need to. Even if i tell him Fact 4, wad can he do?
If its really Wentao told Noel abt the 2 managers, I'm really really worried abt her future in Starbucks at PS. I very scared that the 2 will bully her.
P.S ITS RAINING! Gonna slp nao. bye!! ^^
Saw this the other day at ION. Before F1 start...
26th Sept `10
Yay. going to meet my girls at Downtown East!! So happy!! It was Felicia's nephew 2nd bday!! We went there to celebrate too! Daven is so cute la!
I didn't take photo. Lazy..All the photo at FB.
Midnight go walk walk some more. LOL! Den we saw...
There's tons at level 5! OMG! Me and 'Toshiro' wanted this!!
Cute eh?!
I wanna take a picture of Grimmjow, Ichigo and Ulquiorra. But 'Toshiro' insist him and Byakuya in the pic!!
Anyway, GOOD NEWS,YO! LOL!
I FINALLY LEFT STARBUCKS, WHICH IS A PLACE OF HELL. It's make u feel like u're in Heaven, but, u're not. Why? Coz there's 2 idiotic female managers, making things difficult for us, Chinese.
How? By treating us like sand bags when there no one else. And when we're on the floor, they act like they do really care for us. What kind of managers are they? One of them was super nice to a malay partner. And he was new. She wasn't that nice to others. WTF?!
They bully chinese partners in a 'nice' way.
When CF told me that Noel scolded the 2 of them. I was super happy. Not really happy. Coz I dunno wad happen. But CF told me that maybe Wentao told Noel abt it? That why he scold them?
Sooner or later, Wentao will leave. CONFIRM.
Before Kyle left, I asked him if he will come back here and work. He shake his head and give me a look that says: LIKE FUCKING HELL I WOULD COME BACK HERE AND WORK!!
LOL!
I'm happy that Noel terminate my contract. Before he msg me, I called Josie to help me think of ideas to tell him. After i receive his msg, I was like OH YES!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!
I replied him that I also cannot work there any more.
Fact 1: Its true that my aunt dun wan me to work there.
Fact 2: Pay too little.
Fact 3: I sooner or later have to go back to school and study.
Fact 4 [ which is secret] : Cos u have 2 shitty managers that I have ever met.
I only told him Fact 3. The rest I didn't told him. Cos I dun find the need to. Even if i tell him Fact 4, wad can he do?
If its really Wentao told Noel abt the 2 managers, I'm really really worried abt her future in Starbucks at PS. I very scared that the 2 will bully her.
P.S ITS RAINING! Gonna slp nao. bye!! ^^














































No comments:
Post a Comment