Well.. I cant sleep... Too excited? I dunno..W/E, gonna update abt AFA X!
I know my bangs are long. -.-
Went toilet to cam-whore like no tmr. LOL.
Yup, went out with this hairstyle.
still taking photo...
me and fel.
with Fel BRS!
with Fel again!
Fel took this pic for me! Thanks!
After staying inside the washroom for some time, we went to Moe Moe Kyun to have out lunch. While q-ing outside, 1 mysterious photographer wanted to take picture of us. So, ok, after that, 2 or 3 more came. WTF?! When 1 of them wanted to take picture tgt with us, all of the rest did the same! One of them was just normal teenager! The person q-ing infront of us was like: "OMG! I BETTER KEEP MY DISTANT FROM THEM!" OMG! SO EMBARRASSING!! But its nice when 1 of them actually asked if we are local.. MMK girls are kawaii TTM!
all of them are super cute!
Atelier Royale. More for ladies! Super hot butlers inside!
Heard "SCANDAL" and i ran towards the mini stage.
you can see Tomomi!
Leader!
damn! They're so pretty!!
aww.. they're leaving..
Tomomi kept looking at me before they start giving out poster with their autographs. Only for I love anisong ticket holders. sad!
KANAME!
aira~
mini interview! Kaname cute TTM!
FRIGGIN' HOT!
aira! She's pretty!
super cute KANAME! He did that on purpose.
omg! *faints*
Tobihime[?] from Bleach.
Renji's Zabimaru. quite cute.
you dun wanna mess with him unless u wan to die early. The one behind him was Muramasa.
There's still alot, like Sode no Shirayuki, but there's no Zangetsu. lol!
eh.. I dunno wad they are cosplaying as.
Was super tired after AFA X! feet hurts!! T^T
That's all for AFA X! I only went on the 14 Nov. Damn! Should have go for both days!
Bye! Gonna sleep soon!







































No comments:
Post a Comment