Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stop it please -.-

I lol'd. Poor Aizen. "I NEVER KNEW MY FATHER!" Link to Original pic

Regarding my blog title, it's about someone I knew. Childish TTM. So old alr yet thinking like a kid. Wanna hang out with your friends, and yet want to go out with BF at the same time, making your friends feel like they        are so extra. Need BF to pay for your stuff? Stop treating your BF as ATM! After seeing what u wrote to your friends, I was so angry sia! Still ask them to stop using the same excuse and try to think of a new one?! Seriously, what kind of friend are you?! Jealous? Just because your best friend actually became best friend with someone else? You can only blame yourself for not being a good friend in the first place. You are not worthy enuff to be our friend! Just go find your BF and ask him bring u out. And stop hurting my friends this way. It's not the first time u have said hurtful things to them! Please stop being such a b*tch and think before u said or comment any thing. Those thing u said not only pisses me off, it also piss off your friend one by one. And sooner or later, u will find yourself getting more lonely.
My advise to u: stop being such a bitchy bitch or u will lose your friends. 

I dun understand why I have a friend like this.
wanna know what she said? 
here u go: 
"nvr angray.. is not fair lor... i holiday so long no one is asking mi out.. only ping hua only... if u al dun likel like mi just tell mi u all next time got what birthday party dun even invite mi..."
" ask u all go out end up telling mi u all very busy with this or there one... i already try le.."

TRY HARDER LA. -.-
I TAGGED EVERYONE IN MY STATUS ASKING FOR MEET UP, U LEH? 

": i thought that ur birthday dun have chatel.. how cum nw have must be "someone" pay for you"
Saying yourself? LOL. backfired yourself. What a joke. -.-

Not gonna entertain her, lame ttm. waste our time on her. FML. Might as well go to sleep. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment