Midsummer is here and everyone is busy doing achievement in wow.
And stealing fire from the hordes is so fun, esp when u do it with friends!
Just helped my friend to steal. And IT WAS SOOOOOOOO FUN! I went to steal alone, and it was so boring.
My friend died at thunder buff once and twice at silvermoon city. It was so funny!
1. We are quite scared that lvl 85 hordes or elite guards would come and get us.
Thunder buff: idk how he died but I ress him. He stole without getting caught. I was standing at the bridge spamming slow fall on him. Just in case.
Silvermoon city: can't fly there. While riding, OMG he just ride pass the mods! I was avoiding them! We killed the guards outside. Went in and he died. I ran like mad, laughing. Finally they stop chasing me. I told him we ride, chiong go in. I'll go first. I got in aggro the guards and I got net! WTF? I can't mount since im in combat. Fts. And when we got to murder row, MORE GUARDS! Omg I'm gonna die. And we got to the court yard with more guards. Nice. I kite the guards and shouted at my friend to get the fire. He got it and died. Left me. Lucky my invis just cd. I use it and tele back to SW. Super close!
Now I wanna do it again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment