Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy new year!

happy chinese new year everyone. aww. I hate chinese new year. so bored. second day do nth, stay at home play,or go watch midnight movie. Lucky, yiling invite me to her house on the 3rd day! yay! but my hong bao surelose to yiling de. cause her uncle fing rich la~! =( I wanna go to her uncle house walk walk. AND I WANNA SEE ALL THE SUPERCARS! ^^ NYTHE! SHE WENT TO CHURCH WITH ME! But, she cried. aww. i was sitting infront of her, and when we was singing worship songs, she cried! Everytime i turn to peek at her, i wanna cry too. aww. She told me she saw Lucas, and Lucas saw her too. I have no idea wad happen to her. aww. i miss her so much!

haha, this was quite so time ago. yay, Luck, me and zs top 3! huhu~!

Nythe's imba drawing skills! so cute!

So many things happen during the last few days. I dont wish to say here. I so wanna scold that somone. Anyway, the message below is for u. bye!

"You make me feel so guilty and you're so selfish. All you think is about yourself. You never thought of other people feelings before. You only care about yourself... In short, you're self-centered.."

No comments:

Post a Comment