waaa..im so sad. After Lucas stop being a cell group leader, honestly, i dun wan to go to church. But at least, my new cell group is nice. And Kai lin and tash is with the same cell group as me! Was chating abt cg stuff with caifa and his friend, I suddenly felt so sad. Cause, I felt that my old CG is like family. Though the cg is small, but we're like family. Lucas and Kailin is jus like my parents. They care for us and shower us with lots of love. I miss everyone from E316. I miss yiling too. She's the one that bring me to church on my bday. I miss her. All the fun times we had togerther as a CG. Sigh. We from church chat to dota den back to teacher stuff. haha. I miss my ex- CG.
Watch this show: Next stop, happiness. Nice drama. I like cause it make me cry! LOL! I must be crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment