Went to work today. Not gonna say where I'm working at. I will only say after 3 days. hahaha! Anyway, very random of me. I got so bored that I called Cai Fa to buy me the book I wanted. I was ranting on the phone who bored I was. I also ask him help me buy my dinner! ahaha! So random of me. Its was my first time asking ppl to do this kind of stuff for me!
hahaha! This is the "book" that I wanted! Before I found this English version, I only saw Chinese and Japanese version. I dun read Chinese. haha! And finally! At last! I found this English version!! Yay me!!
Love the cover! The words "The rain drags black sun down," continue here...
"but the rain dried by white moon." The words are linked. But the book itself is not the same. Ichigo's cover was the Character book. While Rukia's cover was Animation book. Rukia's cover was more ex. color pages! I wan Fade to Black English version! There are scenes that are not in the movie!! >.<
[P.S. I dun have the intention to buy the manga. Way too long for me. I use to read Prince of Tennis. And it was super long. I give up on that manga. There's no way I will ever buy Bleach manga.]



No comments:
Post a Comment