Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OMFG!

OMG! THERE'S NOISE COMING FROM THE KITCHEN! AND THERE'S NO ONE THERE! WTF IS THIS?! HELP! I DUN WAN TO SEE "HUMAN" LEH!!

i'm so tired! BTW, whats the saddest MV you have ever watched? For me, this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYBDBTLXKYc&feature=related

this was taken on the first day.
was super bored! The store use to be super messy. If you read my old post [with Bleach.], den u can see that the table was super messy. haha!
Random me. I wonder if this owner pass the LTA inspection for the windows? Cant even look inside.
What else did you see in this pic? ^^
White Maserati!
 [P.S. I edited this post so many times! haha. Working at Bugis Street 2 Level. Not going to say the shop name here...^.^ Its 4am and I'm still awake! Shit! I have wake up at 8!! aww. There goes my sleep~ T.T]








No comments:

Post a Comment