I dunno why, but every time I work, I always got this cut..
OMG!! I have so many things to rmb!! Cup marking, Drink calling and the codes for all the drink! Like hell!! LOL. Anyway....
Event: SGDC Official 4th Anniversary Photoshoot/Meetup
Date: 26 June 2010 (Saturday)
Meeting time: 4pm, to move off sharp at 4.30pm
Meeting location: Indoor stadium meeting place, near carpark E (drivers please proceed to carpark E).
Shoot location: Tanjong Rhu
Theme: Free for all
Date: 26 June 2010 (Saturday)
Meeting time: 4pm, to move off sharp at 4.30pm
Meeting location: Indoor stadium meeting place, near carpark E (drivers please proceed to carpark E).
Shoot location: Tanjong Rhu
Theme: Free for all
Photoshoot TMR!! HOTStuff mag will be there too. For those who wanna show their face to the mag its ok la. As long as u have very thick skin! LOL! JK! Gonna write some stuff and den slp!

No comments:
Post a Comment