Thursday, June 24, 2010

Naruto vs Bleach [IRL]

Nah.. Joke.. Some thing happen and made me said that to Caifa. On Monday, I was at SB drinking and I wanted to check my work schedule. Left there at 10.30? Cant rmb. In the train, everything was ok. But when I was about to alight, this guy, make me think of Kakashi. LOL. This guy was wearing sth..idk..weird.

See the thing that Kakashi wear over his face? That was the thingy the guy wear..LOL
Caifa didnt saw him at first.[Blind] But when he saw him, I told him I saw him alr, and he look like Kakashi. Caifa say later he heard den he throw the ninja thingy at me? LOL. Then I said, You saw before Naruto vs Bleach live anot? I got Ban Kai. Can defend hor!! LOL!! Well, my 'Ban Kai' is the chain I had with me all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment