Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graveyard Shift

Why I never kena?! I wan change to Full-time!! Then I can have Graveyard Shift! Hahaha! Gonna ask my Store Manager if I can change to Full-Time anot.. Hehe... Someone from my store did some thing stupid and was caught. When I told Yiling, we was like lolwut omfg roflmao. Meet Yiling today after work for dinner!! Yay! The last time I saw her was like..super long ago... Now we working at city area, and the best part was Orchard Central was near PS!! Haha!!

My special drink. One of the barista made this drink for me! Its not in the menu! Made for Chocoholic. 
Look like Chocolate Chip Cream, but taste different.
My place have so many partners that I cant rmb all of them. WTH?! Like 20 ppl working at SB PS? I dun even know the ang mo's name.. I only know their nicknames given by Store Manager. ahaha. One called Stubby, ang mo called Booty? LOL. IDK. I only can rmb Noel, Josie, Ronnie, Wentou and Richard. Thats all.. haha..
Pink lens! Nah, cheat one.. ahhaaha

No comments:

Post a Comment