This movie is awesome!
gonna update with the oldest first.
yay! my fave!
There's potato and carrot! ^^
Taken on my 2nd last day of work! haha!!
That greedy boss, earn so much still wanna say not enough to pay rentals fees. Got rebates still wanna kp so much. LOL. I have 2 boss. One taller, one shorter. The first boss ask me do 500-600 a day. Another one [short] ask me do 300+. There's hardly any body during weekdays. How the f*ck can I do 500-600 everyday?! The reason she wan me to do 500-600 is because I once did 670+ give her. Ever since, she ask me to do 500-600. She thinks those customer come back to her shop everyday. That's why I quit. I only work at there for 18 days. The other China workers did 300-400+ she never say them. I did 300-400 she kpkb. Knn! BTW, She's from China. Even if she's a Singaporean now, in my eyes, she's still China. LOL!
Went shopping earlier today. Bought lots of stuff.
I got my eyes scanned. And I need to wear spects! LOL. Aww. I dun wan!! While walking to ION Orchard, I met a crazy woman. She shout at me. Wah, if she's a normal person, I sure punch her straight into her face. See her abit siao den nvm lor. So ke lian. I'm not 100% cruel okie?! I only cruel to cockroaches and some other insects and idiots that piss me off. LOL! For insects, I kill them. And for idiots? haha...not gonna say...
On my last day of work, I chat with Winnie. This time we chat abt ghostly stuff. And I told her abt my experience with them. I told her abt the toilet one, and her reaction made me lol hard. She the first person that give me a very...I dunno how to say but LOL! She so cute and blur! haha! We exchange contact, but she told me that she cant rmb her number! haha! Miss her!! Everytime we chat, we sure laugh super loud.
Not only miss Winnie, I also miss Princess YL and Superstar Lucas! T.T Didnt see YL and Lucas for super long! Miss them so much! And I miss Nythe! awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Just one Vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFa4oYCIvKg&playnext_from=TL&videos=ysGo8W11Tec
watch Ichigo's Ban Kai gives Orihime 86 hits. LOL! The 2 of them are the voice actors of Ichigo and Renji [ controls Orihime.] The 2 of them are so mean. They are making fun of Orihime! haha! But I like it!!! Renji keep talking in a girly voice and making Ichigo laugh like hell.











No comments:
Post a Comment