LOL!! Why am I so good at spending $$?
This 2 key chain super ex!! But I love it!! They are made using kimono's fabric!!
Damn Nice!! Ichigo with chocolate filling! Get it from Nippon-ya at ION. [Chocotto Ichigo]
Love the new hp chain!
I receive a surprise msg on FB. Its from a "friend". All her evil/bad intention make me so sick that I decided not to befriend her any more. She once tgt with another friend, make use of me to do sth bad to her own classmates. I rejected. Guess wad?? Both of them started ignore me. LOL. Glad that I didnt get influence by her. Now, I wonder wad the hell she want from me....
Wad she wrote in the msg:
HI ! It has been so long since we talk (:
How are you? let's forget the past and be friends again (:
if you still hate me just wanna say take care to you girl (:
hope to see your reply ! :D
How are you? let's forget the past and be friends again (:
if you still hate me just wanna say take care to you girl (:
hope to see your reply ! :D
Trust is very important. Once you broke it, its hard to restore.
Violin or Lead/bass?






No comments:
Post a Comment