Monday, July 12, 2010

Speed test!!

Had store meeting ytd at Maple Tree's Starbucks. That store close on weekends. Shiok lor.. What happen when all of us are having our store meeting? Of cos, other Starbucks store partners help us run our store! haha!! Our Meeting got pay take also..

All of us from Starbucks PS! Not all la. Some not in pic..LOL.
Cant rmb who they are testing..
HAHA!! See what he's doing?
My store manager counting our marks...

Had Speed test and it was super stress!! omg!! I made 2 mistake. One was the frap mix, I pour too much. 2nd was the mocha syrup..Suppose to put syrup den chips..awww... meh..I took 1min 30secs to do the frap drink..

And..the store had no air-con! Its freaking hot!! And you can see Jyaas, leaning on the chiller case to cool himself. haha!! He didnt know that I took a pic of him..haha...

Sunday was way too awesome for me. And maybe my partners too..Had dinner with Kiat, Filzah, Mica and others . [lol] Kiat share alot of epic stories with us. Its fun working at Starbucks not because of your partners, but its the customers. "And I wan a butterfly Croissant." WHAT?! ROFLMAO!! Since when Starbucks sell Butterfly? OMG! Super funny!

Still have lots of funny stories. I'll blog about them next time.. Gonna sleep soon.. nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment