Friday, July 9, 2010

what was that??

Zangetsu + Hollow Ichigo = ??
For Ichigo: WTF?!
For me: AWESOME!! 
Is Ichigo stupid or what? LOL!! Hichigo alr told him b4 that he was part of Zangetsu. Why now Zangetsu tell him he look so shock? LOL..
I wanna see Zangetsu with white hair..He look like Espada sia...The scary part is that his left eye is black and the right is white. WTF?!

 
I nearly choke to death at work.. All thanks to one of my manager! hahaaha! It was so funny!
I was having my break and was in the kitchen having my food. When I finish eating, she ask me if I'm full. I said quite full la..Then she said Your 'tank' small, my 'tank' big, oatmeal not enuff..

After i put my plate in the basin, I drink my fave dark mocha. Frap Light base dun taste as nice as Frap mix. She complain that she bought a mag in the morning and she haven't read it. When she flip open the mag, she so 'heng' that the page happen to be food ad. HAHAHAHA!! She started cursing: CCCBBBB!!! I OPEN ONLY FOOD!!
She flip the next few pages, all FOOD!!! She was looking at the food and I said I eat b4 this one. She ask me nice anot? I said nice.. She said: Orhhh.....NICE?! YOU TELL ME NICE?! I was drinking and laughing at the same time. Then I choke.. hahaha... LOL!!

Another manager said that I keep the Frap station very dry. LOL.

Today so paiseh. Mr. meow meow ask me: your fave drink ar? Of cos I reply la. And my reply was: WHAT?!
OMG! I dunno wad the hell I was thinking..LOL!! He look so shock. Den he said you shout at me ar? Then I said no.. And I started laughing. LOL! And he say I should try using cream base instead of coffee base. SB coffee dun work on me.. I can still fall asleep after drinking Dark Mocha. hahaha!!

Maybe later when I work, I should try using cream base.

No comments:

Post a Comment