19 Aug `10
When trash run with minah and zila. Epic like hell.
In the lift, minah when out first. When zila was about to go out, the lift door close.
WTF right?! me and zila was shouting for minah. Me and zila was in the lift laughing like mad.
That was the most epic trash run ever! 3 of us was laughing non- stop. 100% madness!
Been listening to One Republic's Secrets. Was so in love with this song. IDK why la.
I LOVE ICE CLASSIC COCOA! MY FAVE LA!! Which is also same as Jyaas. WTF?...
Alike temper, same fave drink, nice and friendly to every partner except him/me...
What else? Ah! Noel said that I'm the second Jyaas, Just that is female version.. Why?..
Cause everytime I tuck in my shirt, after awhile it will come out. Then I won't tuck in alr.
Which is also same as him. -.- He everytime talk to other partners but not me.
I talk to other partners but not him. When one of us clock out go home, we dont say bye to each other, but to others partners.
Funny leh.. We are really like 'twins' la..
When trash run with minah and zila. Epic like hell.
In the lift, minah when out first. When zila was about to go out, the lift door close.
WTF right?! me and zila was shouting for minah. Me and zila was in the lift laughing like mad.
That was the most epic trash run ever! 3 of us was laughing non- stop. 100% madness!
Been listening to One Republic's Secrets. Was so in love with this song. IDK why la.
I LOVE ICE CLASSIC COCOA! MY FAVE LA!! Which is also same as Jyaas. WTF?...
Alike temper, same fave drink, nice and friendly to every partner except him/me...
What else? Ah! Noel said that I'm the second Jyaas, Just that is female version.. Why?..
Cause everytime I tuck in my shirt, after awhile it will come out. Then I won't tuck in alr.
Which is also same as him. -.- He everytime talk to other partners but not me.
I talk to other partners but not him. When one of us clock out go home, we dont say bye to each other, but to others partners.
Funny leh.. We are really like 'twins' la..
20 Aug `10
JYAAS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!
FK SIA! HE MIA AGAIN! CB!!
If he dont come to work tmr, I'll be the one doing his shit closing sia! Which i fking hate it.
Doing closing on Friday, Sat, and eve of public holidays is shit. Fking shit.
OMG! JYAAS!! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO US?! YOU THIS BLOODY BITCH, COLD-BLOODED BITCH!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! t(T^T)t
Seriously I will cry if he really dont come. The 1st time he mia didnt really affect me. But now? Sad sia. Worst, I cant see his bitch face anymore.. D:
I nearly cried when Zila told me that I have to take over him if he doesn't appear tmr.
Today is another day where I laugh like hell with Zila, Minah and watie. Epic shit. What other epic shit we have?
All my blog entry will be like this for some time... I have such a sad life sia..
LOST [URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
LOOKING FOR MY "TWIN" BROTHER!
HE'S MIX BLOODED. NOT VERY TALL. EH, HE'S A FLIRT? [LOL]
HE'S 22, D.O.B 24 JULY 1988.
WANTED BY STARBUCKS-PS. IF FOUND, PLEASE BRING HIM BACK TO STARBUCKS PLAZA SINGAPURA!
I WANT HIM ALIVE, SO THAT I/EVERYONE FROM SB-PS CAN KILL HIM. THANKS!
I must be crazy.. Thats a lie. I wont kill him. Most likely I will beat the shit out of him if he really dont come tmr.
I FKING MISS HIM SIA. I WANT TO SCOLD HIM LIKE FK! CAUSE HE LAST WEEK NEVER SAY BYE TO ME AND MIRA. CAN YOU IMAGINE, 2 GIRLS AT BAR WAS SO FKING SAD.
ME AND MIRA WAS LIKE:... JYAAS LEFT?! OMG! HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY BYE TO US. WAAAA!!.. T.T
THE 2 OF US WAS REALLY SO FKING SAD SIA. HE WENT OFF LIKE THIS WITHOUT SAYING BYE!
WANTED BY STARBUCKS-PS. IF FOUND, PLEASE BRING HIM BACK TO STARBUCKS PLAZA SINGAPURA!
I WANT HIM ALIVE, SO THAT I/EVERYONE FROM SB-PS CAN KILL HIM. THANKS!
I must be crazy.. Thats a lie. I wont kill him. Most likely I will beat the shit out of him if he really dont come tmr.
I FKING MISS HIM SIA. I WANT TO SCOLD HIM LIKE FK! CAUSE HE LAST WEEK NEVER SAY BYE TO ME AND MIRA. CAN YOU IMAGINE, 2 GIRLS AT BAR WAS SO FKING SAD.
ME AND MIRA WAS LIKE:... JYAAS LEFT?! OMG! HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY BYE TO US. WAAAA!!.. T.T
THE 2 OF US WAS REALLY SO FKING SAD SIA. HE WENT OFF LIKE THIS WITHOUT SAYING BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment