Wentao! Love doing closing with her!
Richard in the background calling drinks, Yuni POS, Nandini Frap, Wentao and Jyaas.
Same ppl...>.>
The feeling u get is so different when you're on the floor and you're outside.
I didnt take this pic.. of all the pics, I only took one. LOL. All the attention given to him sia...
Josie took all pics. I told her: Why you only take him?! LOL!
Where got? got others ma..
Ya! Yuni so far behind Wentao and Nandini face not inside.. hahaha..
That day my mum came down. I was in the backroom. My mum told me: He so small!!
I was like: mummy, dun say so loud. He understand chinese. Worst he CAN speak and read chinese hor..
So sad Flizah left alr. Jyaas resigned. So sad la, he leave i cannot laugh at him alr. Everytime when he go to the backroom and rant, I will laugh at him..
That day so funny and suay[unlucky]. Yuni Jyaas and me on POS, got so many irritating customers!! Yuni complain to me, I was like oh. ok. gonna be a suay day. After that, I was washing, Jyaas came in and rant. "All those irritating customers, I feel like taking off my apron and kill them!!!! Those motherfuckers!!"
Thats wad he said. I was smiling. Cus i dun wan to laugh. After he clock out, I POS. CB! ALOT OF IRRITATING CUSTOMERS! FML DAY FOR 3 OF US! CB! Gonna wake up at 6am, and im still wide awake. Fk this shit!
AWESOME!





No comments:
Post a Comment