Since he "wei me hao" so I'm being nice and ask him to ask for his gf permission before talking to me. And YTD, he told me his gf very piss off and shit, and told me he will not talk to me again! Still say the date 6 JULY. And today is 7 JULY!
The boy who cried wolf, did the people from the village believe him?
When ppl trust u, u destroy it. Now u wan me to believe u?
18:30 lmao see his attitude. " I CAN BE A VERY VERY VERY NICE FRIEND."
Lets's see how nice he is...
" I CAN BE A VERY VERY VERY NICE FRIEND."
So I said 'why are u even talking to me' when he said 'dun EVER talk to me'
We are not friends, of cos IDK u. Studied so much still so stupid?
And he thought i was play games with him. LOL.
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! HE ACTUALLY THINK I'M ANGRY AND I DUN WAN TO FOCUS MAGIC ANYONE!
Looking down on ppl. You go church also no use. You didn't learn a fucking shit from God. So your church teach u how to flirt, how to look down on ppl and lick ppl asses? ROFL FAIL!
you can only act high and mighty in WoW, but not in life.
you can only act high and mighty in WoW, but not in life.
" I CAN BE A VERY VERY VERY NICE FRIEND."
ya right... :/
And he doesn't know that Prat is an addon that make ur chat look pretty.
You wan more awesome stuff?
DON'T ANYHOW KISS PPL LA. WTF. I CAN STILL RMB U WAN ME TO KISS U AND THE UNCLE AT KKB SAW IT AND HE WAS LIKE WTF? AHAHAHA!




No comments:
Post a Comment