Wednesday, July 6, 2011

t(^.^t) yea?

Seriously, i had enuff of this "friend" of mine.

At first, i dun wan to talk/contact. Den he said to me: we can still be ftiends wad. We still can go out. 

Den now, he said: i rmb u say u are not going to talk to me after 27. 

Yay! He cannot rmb stuff still need gf to remind him. Maybe the gf remind him again and again that she his gf.

A "friend" thats in a bad mood and wad? HE FUCKING TREAT ME LIKE A SANDBAG. OI U BLOODY ASSHOLE, U GOT UR GF CANNOT GO FIND HER AND SCOLD ALL U WAN? I'M NOT SO NICE CAN? WTF SRSLY? 

And now wad? Oh. Mage's spellsteal. Please tell me, HOW THE FUCKING HELL DO U SPELLSTEAL WHEN U ARE DEAD?! 

Oh the best. Not really the best but: Just becos i Focus Magic on healer, and i dun wan to FM him. He got angry!! LOL! And he told king and others not to play with me. LOL! 

Pls la. All along i was playing alone alr. When u raid got slot u also never tell me. Den why should i inform u when there's a slot? No.

I'm just making use of u? Dun blame me then. 

Please end ur relationship before u start fooling around. I hate guys that ask for sex with someone else when they alr had a gf. Cant they just ask their gf? I may not be smart but i'm not stupid to have sex with someone. You're just the same as other boys. Action speak louder than words. U just fking prove that u are the same! Congrats! Yes lie all u wan.

Heng this type alr taken. One less FHM. (FHM learn from Yutaki!) only kelian those girls. I use to be to be same, got a asshole bf like that. But am happy to get rid of them. Painfully but FOR MY GOOD. U taught me to fight for myself :D

Stop abusing 'Sorry' and 'love'. 

I can be a good friend. But u force me to be a bad friend. Whine to me that u cant play cos ur gf wan to go out?? I shouldn't have told u this: "I can play with u anytime. When u feel like playing, just call me.. no matter wad time I will wake up and play with u de."

You have never treated me as a friend, right?

Anyway, i will still thank this "friend" for teaching me.  I dun wan to say "bye" or "goodbye" cos every goodbye leads to another hello. So, should I say...fuck off instead of bye or goodbye?

No comments:

Post a Comment